October 05, 2008

Long Silence...

Assalam Alaykum wrwb,

I know I haven't posted in a while and am long overdue for a new post. Ramadan kept us all busy and I had to juggle between looking after my angels and worship and it took up all the time.

InshaAllah I will try to update my blog more often now.

It's sad to see another Ramadan pass by. May Allah accept all our Ibadah and may we live to see many more Ramadans, Ameen.

As much as I wanted to make this a general blog, a lot of people have asked me to 'personalise' it a bit. So insha'Allah I will work on that now ;)

Just so I get an idea of how many readers I have (if any!) I'd appreciate if you could leave a brief comment on this post...

Wassalaam Alaykum wrwb.

5 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaykum sister, I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to let you know how lovely it is ma sha allah and I look forward to learning more :) Also, I really, really love the quote under the title, ma shaa Allah.

    Take care, wa salam alaykum, Umm Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaykum Salaam wrwb sis. jazaak Allah Khairun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meeee!! love reading ur blog. Mashallah u write really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalaamu alaikum sis,

    Ramadan passes by all too quickly subhan Allah, already another Ramadan gone.

    Just wanted to say also that I have tagged you... an Islamic tag in which you are asked to come up with some ahadith; details here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mashallah Nabeela,love reading your blog. Getting to learn and instill a lot within me Alhamdullilah. You are just an amazing Muslimah...Fatima

    ReplyDelete