Alhamdulilah we've been going well so far, and dear daughter has pretty much finished learning the tasks at hand. To recap, the 5 we're concentrating on this week are:
- Dua before and after going to the toilet
- Surah Ikhlaas, she has memorised it already but I'm going to work on better pronunciation
- Dua before bedtime
- Arabic Alphabets (Alif, Baa and Taa)
- 3 names of AllahActivities we've been doing to reinforce the learning:
- Reading the dua before and after using the restroom & before bedtime together - loudly!
- Listening to recitation of Surah Ikhlaas. I have the CD where you have a child repeating the ayah after the Sheikh's recitation.
- Writing the Arabic Alphabet. There are plenty of free resources available online where you can download printable worksheets that can be used to practice writing. Make sure they say each alphabet aloud whilst tracing it on the paper.
InshaAllah I think we're pretty much ready to move on to our next set of 5, Alhamdulilah.
Would love to hear updates from you :)