January 05, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun

The title sums it all up for me. If you've noticed I was on a short break from blogging and even surfing the internet for the past couple of weeks or so (which is quite unusual for me).

Alhamdulilah, beloved hubby had time off work so we made the most of him being home and decided to go places and do some sight seeing around Melbourne. I've been here for almost five years now, but haven't really ventured out and this was a great opportunity to just go out and have fun.

We did heaps of things, and the kids enjoyed themselves too. I'm sure DD1 is going to feel bored at home now after the eventful weeks we've had. But inshaAllah not long to go for her to start kindy so she can be occupied again. As for me and DD2 I guess it's back to reality! Alhamdulilah.

I do intend sharing some of my experiences and photos with my readers, inshaAllah. Please bear with me and I will get around to doing that soon.

If it makes you feel better, I did think about my blog and have a few topics in mind I want to write about, so hopefully the coming days will have some new posts for you to browse through.

Till then, take care and be good. :)

Wassalaam Alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment